Will be back soon

on

Will be back to share + catch-up with everyone on what you are growing and doing…busy past few weeks + a lot of changes, so need time to ponder in the garden….+ weed a bit too!!! AND getting all the fall /winter crops started inside under lights!

cropped-img_931611.jpg

19 Comments Add yours

1. Hope you are well and all is okay Robbie – Sending you lots of love xoxo

1. Robbie says:

Oh, I am well just my youngest moved out East so we were busy helping him and the summer just slipped by( YIKES)- + the garden started demanding attention:-)

1. That is good to hear! I shall look forward to catching up when you have time to post/read again xoxo

2. Gallivanta says:

Can’t believe it’s already time to start thinking about fall plantings!

1. Robbie says:

no kidding! The years just roll by faster as I get older-LOL

Liked by 1 person

3. Kathy Sturr says:

You are busy with the garden – as it should be. I just love my kale – no pressure for fall. It’s looking good, too, yum. I really love going away for winter. Take care and enjoy your garden!

1. Robbie says:

Kathy-I am thinking in a few years, we may do the same. Take a vacation during the cold spells! The winters do get very long here in the midwest. The last two have inspired me to think that a “snow-bird” mentality is not a bad idea! Off to visit your garden:-)

Liked by 1 person

4. narf77 says:

Take your time Ms Robbie. The real world isn’t online, it’s at home and with your friends and family. We will all still be here when you get back and will be excited to see what you have been up to. Have a great break 🙂

1. Robbie says:

I guess you could call it a “blog-break” lol…or “blog vacation” where one does not have to worry about it for a few weeks a post:-) yep, we all need a vacation. Mine is usually a stay-cation, but this year it is a blogcation:-)

Liked by 1 person

1. narf77 says:

Its wise to get away from technology for a while. My extended hiatus is due to my ever increasing need to get closer to technology. I am creating a 3d model of a local historical building at the moment. No time for blogging! Have a great awacation 🙂

2. Robbie says:

lol..my reason is not so techie:-) CAn’t wait to hear all about your 3D model!

Liked by 1 person

5. A little respite from blogging is sometimes needed, especially when the weeds are getting out of hand.

6. I think of doing this myself. I barely get one a week or every two weeks written. Still getting the outside as settled as the inside needed last summer. Moving in to a house is time consuming. Still trying to catch up on my reading. Enjoy your garden. Looking forward to seeing what you do. 🙂

1. Robbie says:

+ I’ll stop over to see what you are up to:-) We all need to take some time off 🙂

Liked by 1 person

7. Pleased to see from your comments nothing too serious but some needed time out, sometimes very much needed 🙂 Take care x

1. Robbie says:

🙂 yep, harvesting garlic today + it was hot and messy-but yum pesto soon!

Liked by 1 person